Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh my goodness! Time to save on some great products!

Ladies....I'm sorry to report that Lime Crime is discontinuing their Magic Dust loose eye shadows.  On the plus side...they are 40% off when you use the code MAGIC40 so this is a great time to stock up on some pigment with a punch!  Just follow the link to their site on the left side of this page. 

I want to talk a little bit about one of my favorite hair accessories today.  I love a snood.  They are easy to wear and have such a great look.  I personally like to team them with a blossom from Belle Blossoms or with a cute bow.  I have to say, they save time on your "do" too.  Can't tell you how many times I've gotten my victory rolls just right and the back of my hair just will not cooperate.  A snood is the perfect answer with the perfect vintage look.  Belle Blossoms has a great selection and you can find them here. They even have complete instructions as to how to wear them!

Love it with a big flower!
Another great site is an etsy store that I love.  ArtheliasAttic is where you can get hand made snoods in a multitude of colors.  They are made from vintage patterns and I adore them. I'm wearing a beautiful chocolate brown one right now with a big red rose.  I can't say enough about the quality of these snoods.  They are a must have for any vintage gal.

paired with the July BOM from Belle Blossoms


Too cute with its bow!
So, check out a snood!  Make sure you shop the 40% off clearance at Lime Crime too!

Have a fantastic day!
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment