Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New program, old me. How I'm going to get in to those vintage dresses.

So, I have seen soooo many gorgeous, true vintage dresses on line lately.  There has just been one tiny, large problem.  Me.  My butt, my waist, my thighs...ugh.  So I'm obviously doing something about it.  Well, in doing something about it I discovered another something.  What?  Did that even make sense?   I totally found this. So, here is what I'm offering.  I am starting a 90 day challenge. Want to get in to those fabulous clothes?  Join me.  All you need is the Tai Cheng program  and Shakeology. Click here to be taken to the site. The challenge will begin on February 16th.  If you accept this challenge (gee that almost sounded like Mission Impossible!) you will have access to full online support, personal support from me (yup I'll even call you if you like) and get to interact with others who have decided to make a positive change for themselves too.  It's all done in your own home, on your schedule.  If you are in the Cary, NC area, I will be hosting live fit clubs where we can all hang out and work this program together.  Interested?  What better time than now?  All you have to lose is what you want to lose anyway, weakness, stiffness, joint pain and excess weight. 
I'm totally going to fit in those true vintage dresses.  What about you? AND I'm not scared to show you how flabby I am right now. Its' on my profile if you click the link.  I promise you, and I promise me, that picture is going to change.  I will I WILL fit in a tiny wasted dress.  Watch me.

XOXO ~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment