Thursday, January 17, 2013

I want to wear...

I know, I know. We haven't even made it out of winter yet but I'm already drooling over some gorgeous bathing suits.
Let's be honest.  I haven't worn a bathing suit in years.  Too embarrassed to be seen in one.  Well, I'm not going to let that happen this year.  I'm going to rock something like this:
Isn't she too cute!
Or may be this:
I love the cherries!

















Or...
I'm loving the pink polka dots too!

So if I'm going to do all this, I have to take off this "fluff".  So far I have 5 lbs and 4 inches off doing my current workout.  Well, I wanted to share this with you...
If you are up for it... I'm going to start Yoga Booty Ballet.   You heard me right.  I'm going to be swimsuit ready.
Yes, I know, I know, I'm a coach.  An out of shape, disabled, old coach.  So?  I know it can be done and I'm going to prove it.
I'm challenging you to prove it with me.  So here is what it's all about: I don't just challenge you, I dare you!  I triple dog dare you.  I'm going to be wearing those vintage swim suits on the beach this summer.  Are you?
So... once you are ready, click HERE  then click on shop.  Search Yoga Booty Ballet.  There are several choices!  Choose the one that suits you best!  I follow up with drinking Shakeology every day.  It gets me results.  Whatever you decide.  I'm getting that swim suit.

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage stuff as well. They're like works of art! I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete