Saturday, April 27, 2013

Lets talk about hair styling product.

I don't know about you but I am always on the hunt for a great setting lotion and spray.  My styles take some time to create. Maybe not while I'm actually pinning them up but, there is a whole lot of prep that goes in to them.  Honey, pin curls take time. So do roller sets! Prepping your hair and getting that set in place to hold a sky high bee hive or a perfect (ahem) victory roll is essential.

What ends up as a quick pin up started as a time consuming set.  Well, if I'm going to take the time to set it, I want it to hold.  I mean really, REALLY hold.

You know I've gone cruelty free. Look, I don't need you to burn the eyes of some poor bunny or kitty to prove I shouldn't be spraying hairspray in my eyes. Um...it's HAIR spray, not eye spray.  You would think it was common sense but I won't get started on that.

Let me tell you about what I just found.  The awesome folks at Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC) sent me a bottle of their spray gel and their hair spray. Let me tell you, I honestly wasn't sure how this was going to turn out.

Watch this and see.  The proof is in the pudding...great...now I want pudding.
Ok, so obviously you know you need to stop reading now and head over to BWC.
Not even kidding...Go.
Are you still here?
GO!
Hee hee!

Much love to you!
XOXO ~Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment