Thursday, October 11, 2012

But Sharon, I have long hair!

I've had a few comments about my videos lately that say some of you are looking for styles for longer hair.  Since I can't grow my hair out overnight, I can use clip in extensions.

I love my clip-ins.  Currently, I am using Remi Platinum Series 14inch Clip In extensions.  They are fantastic.  I love real hair extensions, the synthetic looks way too obvious when I use those. 

Here is a video on a quick style you can do with longer hair.

I didn't do a fully authentic "Gibson Girl" look.  This is modified in order to be quick and easy.   Excuse me not having make-up on...you may want to keep small children away so they aren't permanently scarred.


1 comment:

  1. It's really useful for me.I was quite glad to find this web site on google.I wished to say numerous because of you with regard to this brilliant put up! I certainly liked every little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to look into new things you post.

    ReplyDelete