Friday, October 5, 2012

Doing what we do best!

So I had a thought.  No, it didn't hurt (well not much).  Between the blog, youtube channel and facebook page, Vintage Insanity has some great people hanging with me.  I thought, now this might scare some of you, but I thought it would be awesome to put together a calendar.  No, not everyone is comfortable with pin up poses, heck, my lumpiness sure isn't, but we all rock a vintage, rockabilly, psychobilly, what have you, look.  I think they are all beautiful.  I want to celebrate that with a calendar.  I think it would be so much fun.

What do you think folks?  Are you game?  I think everyone deserves to be featured in a calendar.  I don't want to hear," I'm not good looking, thin, whatever enough".  I honestly think we are all perfect in our own way.  So again, are you game?

Leave me a comment or send me a message. You can always email to vintageinsanityblog@gmail.com

Let me know!

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment