Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finger waves, the easy way!

I love finger waves.  The problem is that my fingers don't want to cooperate with my hair.  When I try to do them with regular clips or pins and my fingers, chaos ensues.  How totally annoying!  So, in my regular way, I found an easy solution for me.  It may not have exactly the same effect but it's close enough for me.

What you will need:
1. Setting lotion.  I choose to use the flax seed home made setting lotion.  There is a blog post on how to make that.
2. A comb.
3. Wave clips.
4. A few bobby pins

I also use Argan Curl Defining Creme to keep my hair from getting frizzy but you don't have to use that.  I will say that finger waves are far easier in curly or wavy hair and this curl defining creme really helps with that.  Check out my youtube channel for my review on this product.


Anyway,,,her is the video:

I'd love to hear what you think!

xoxo ~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment