Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A little vintage for your home!


Available on her site!
Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I love all things vintage.  Well, I want to share a fantastic shop with you where you can pick up something vintage and delicate and lovely for your home.  Let me tell you about it.

LizzieB Vintage makes my heart smile for so many reasons.  Firstly, the shop is located in Northern Ireland.  My mother was born and raised in Northern Ireland and I have a very large family there. Anything from "the old country" feels like home to me. 

Secondly, just look at the items!!!!! Sometimes you come across a vintage store that sells nothing but garbage.  Not this time boy! These items are such good quality and so beautifully presented.

Thirdly,  THEY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!!! That is a huge deal to me.  Sometimes I get to a shop that says "no international shipping".  This makes my heart very unhappy when I've found something I just MUST have.   This shop really makes my heart happy. 


So who and what and where?  Well, lets start with what she has to say on her facebook page:
Isn't this lovely!

"Welcome to LizzieB Vintage. We make and sell a wide range of vintage, antique and shabby chic items including; Vintage china, jewellery, linen, baskets & homewares and so much more. Our ethos is to rediscover the beauty of vintage. As Granny always used to say "they don't make them like they used to". We believe that vintage is timeless and our gifts will grace any modern home with a charm and beauty that is synonymous with the classic quality of yesteryear. NEW Studio open Tullynacross Road, Lambeg, Lisburn Northern Ireland. Open Friday 9-12, Saturday 9-1pm and Sunday 1 - 5pm. All other times by appointment only. Please call 07872163272 for details x"

Really, could it get any better?  Oh but wait...let me show you what she sells...
Um yes please!
Lovely vintage lace!
 So much more to explore.   Folks, please, please, please check out her shop.  Honestly, she has some of the most lovely things I have seen in a while! Check her out on facebook and go to her etsy shop as soon as you can...like now...go on...I'll wait. 



Nope, I'm not in any way affiliated with this shop, not charging for blogging, I just love, love, love what she has.  Have you got a vintage business that you would like me to check out?  Drop  me a line.  I'll check you out and blog about it.  For now, treat yourself to something vintage from LizzieB Vintage.  You are worth it and you will be so glad you did!

XOXO ~Sharon


1 comment:

  1. Oh this cups are so wonderful. I have my vintage cups too :)

    I m following you now, great blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete