Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm going to do this!

So today was my 6th anniversary!  I'm thankful to be married to a wonderful man.  Even more thankful that he still loves me in my present condition.  That condition, besides the ankle issue, is fat.  I got fat.  No two ways about it. 
So, I'm a huge advocate for being comfortable in your own skin.  Yes, I love me the way I am but...I know I could be a better me.  So here it goes.  I've made the choice, done a huge amount of research, and I'm on it. 
What am I talking about?  Beachbody.  Wanna find out more?  Well, check out this link: click here.
Is is going to work? Well, just watch me.  I'm so totally committed to this that I actually posted my current picture...a horrible, fat roll revealing one.  That, my friends, that will be my before.  Just wait until you see my after.  I'm doing Slim in 6 and using Shakeology. Check it out.  What have you got to lose...maybe some love-handles?

I'll keep you posted or you can just watch me...

XOXO ~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. sounds good.i heard it works.you can do it.I think you look great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey! I have trouble eating more than once a day. Being a diabetic, that's not good. As a result, my body thinks it is starving and every thing I eat gets stored, hence, I get fluffier and fluffier. This should help me get back to some kind of normal size :)

    ReplyDelete