Sunday, July 29, 2012

Accessories, accessories, accessories!

How cute are these!
You know what bugs me the most?  When I have the perfect outfit picked out, my hair and makeup is just the way I want it, and then....I have an earring emergency.  Ok, so that sounds a little silly but, the wrong accessory can really ruin the look.  Fortunately there is a cure.  Etsy is a huge help!  One of my favorite stores right now is The Shopping Lounge. This little store has some of the cutest things ever!  Nice pieces at insane pricing.  There are several things I just have to have and soon! 

Do yourself a favor and check out these previously adored items. 

I know many of you go to second hand stores and yard sales.  For people like me that do not have the time or ability to do so, this little store pulls the best items from these places and showcases them all for you.  Gotta love it!


~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment