Thursday, July 19, 2012

All the things I love

Welcome!  Come on in and have a seat. Don't mind the dogs, they will move, eventually.  There are so many little pieces of perfection that I have discovered lately. I wanted to share a few of them with you.  If you love vintage clothing, rockabilly and retro style, jewelry, art and makeup you are in the right place.  I am happy to show you a little glimpse into my eclectic and vintage loving life!




One of the first things I want to share with you is Belle Blossoms.  The gorgeous little orchids I am wearing in my hair are the July Blossom of the Month.  Heather and her staff at Belle Blossoms make these beauties!  I absolutely am in love with their hair flowers and can't say enough about them.  Check them out at www.belleblossoms.com 

I recently got this beauty from them as well.  Totally worth every penny and priced so well that I am starting a collection that I intend to grow and grow!

I love hearing about vintage finds and where to get the best deals on the best products.  I also love sharing these things.  Please let me know where you love to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment