Monday, September 24, 2012

Vintage Fashion and Beauty Archive

I ran across this site last night and I am totally in love..
Glamour Daze has some of the most fantastic guides.  They are all original and beautifully restored.  I had so much fun looking at the videos and getting some fantastic tips.  Now I just have to be brave enough to try them.

My biggest challenge right now is dealing with my eyebrows.  Hmmm...time to take a chance and try a different shape when I get my next wax.

On this fantastic site is a link to Besame make up. It is definitely worth looking at.

Ok, so we have the hair and makeup figured out.  I had to look at clothes, oh and shoes!  Well, I have found some fantastic things in the last few days.  One of my favorite sites was Blue Velvet Vintage.  There are so many more out there!  I'd love to hear about what you have discovered.

For the home...oh how I could go on and on.  I really am fascinated by kitchen related items.  Check out Mid Century Home Style. Decorator refrigerators?  How cute is that!

Had to add a Rockabetty bag.  They go with everything...even blogs!
I'm thinking I need to create a pinterest board for my vintage dream home.  What would you put on yours?

~Sharon

PS: Check out these fantastic hand made bags by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment